Thursday, July 10, 2008

The joys of working from home

Thus far, I love it! 
Pros:
1. I am on my own schedule. 
2. I can take my lunch whenever I want. (Which I usually just eat and work)
3. I don't have to worry about driving to and from work or gas money.
4. I don't really have any distractions... aka- people in and out of my office all day.
5. I really feel like I'm more productive. Tasks that may usually take weeks, I accomplish in a day. 
6. I still get to run errands every now and then.
7. I can work from Panera, Starbucks, Coffee Beanery, the lounge... Anywhere that has internet really. 
8. I can work in my pjs (shhh) I mean uh...
9. I don't have to purchase my lunch thus spending much of my hard earned pay.
10. I don't have to "bring" my lunch, thus avoiding food spoilage or eating whatever I could scrounge up before running out the door. 
11. Because I don't have to drive to and from work, I get more sleep.

Okay... so there are definitely pros to going to work too and part of me misses it, but this is really nice for now! Plus, I get to work which I haven't really done for a couple months and I missed it. 

No comments: