Monday, July 14, 2008

Misbehavior and mishaps


I LOVE my puppy. She has been an enormous blessing to me. I don't think I could have coped with this past year without her. As much as I love her, she can be quite the little pistol. Rudi gets very VERY upset when Ben or/and I leave.

I am still working on putting our apartment together and feel much better leaving her in the bathroom. Typically when I shut the door, she starts crying. That doesn't bother me. It's when I start hearing pounding noises that I have an issue. She kicks her food dishes across the room. (They rest in a wooden frame that sits off the ground.) The other day I came home to find an article of clothing that was on one side of the room in her water bowl on the opposite side of the room. There were also little paw prints all over the tub. What is she thinking???

Here is a clip of one of her favorite tricks... Watch out, she's sneaky!!!

(Okay, you will have to come back for this one... It is taking way too long and I am way too lazy to wait... I'll try again!!!)

Thankfully, our new apartment does not have those kind of door handles, but I do not doubt her ability to figure these out as well. Stinker...

***********

Just for your humor...

I totally locked my keys in my car today, right before I started babysitting. Genius, I know. I'm so thankful for AAA! The guy came and knocked on the door and I just started laughing, told him I was stupid, and he chuckled as well. Then he reassured me that I was not the only one. Thank you for confirming and affirming my stupidity mister locksmith man! I appreciate that! No really, I don't mind.

No comments: