Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our little miss

It is amazing to watch a child grow and develop their personality. I don't think you realize all of the details unless it's your own child. Our little miss is so dramatic already and she's only 8 months old!

The giggles, the smiles, the raising of one eyebrow...I just love being a mommy!

Sure at times it's rough, but it's amazing how quickly you learn from your mistakes. Like Thursday night I decided to take my hubby to a movie. I clicked on the Fandango link fast enough to get a 10 cent ticket, and I had to book it right away in order to get it. Well, we couldn't find a sitter for that time, so we took the babeh with us. Normally she is super chill and falls asleep in the sling in the theatre. Not this time! She went from screaming mad to super happy and chatting as loudly as she could. Needless to say mommy didn't get to see much of the movie. So, we probably won't be taking her to the movie theatre anytime soon.

No comments: