If walls could talk, I'm sure they'd have a lot to say about me... So allow me to let you enter the real me for a few moments.
Here's what they'd probably say.
1. She tries real hard to keep up with the laundry. It rarely happens.
2. She tries to stay on top of the dishes but with a broken dish washer and a lot of cooking, she rarely succeeds.
3. She loves everything to have a place but when places run out their place becomes the couch or closet.
4. She stresses way too much about things that really don't matter in the long run.
5. She doesn't always enjoy the simple things.
If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not perfect and I completely struggle with trying to be perfect.
I try to live one day at a time and only be concerned for that day's troubles but when life happens it becomes increasingly impossible.
Sometimes I feel like I'm alone in this. That other people just have it together. But I forget that they're human too and it is rare for someone to have it all together.
So if you find yourself looking around your house wishing you could snap your fingers and have your windows sparkle and floors completely clean... Or that you could clap your hands and all your worries and doubts and struggles would vanish.... You are not alone.