Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Update

A little update...

1. There has been an overabundance of poop in my midst as of late. No I am not hiding a baby in my apartment. But I do have 2 very mischievous pups who decided it would be a very good idea to eat 5 or so pounds of dog food while we were away one day. And of course I wouldn't have forgotten to put the food up before locking them in the bathroom with it.

Needless to say we came home to 2 very fat puppies who had made quite the mess. I'll spare you the details.

2. Wedding plans are going okay but are no where where they need to be. Partly because my mind is too full to think but mostly because I work 9 hour days and drive home and make dinner and then eat dinner and put it away... And by that time I'm either way too tired to move or it's time for bed.

3. I'm learning that work is well...work. That's really all there is to it. It sucks up time and a lot of it and during that time, you do your job. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind my job but going from working at home and a ton of flexibility to 9 hour days, 5 days a week is a lot... And I'm not adjusting well.

4. Jury Duty has been exhilarating thus far... I just call in after 6 and find out whether they need my panel or not. Haven't been called in yet.

5. My birthday is in a week and I think this is the first year I'm really not excited about it. I'm still young by most standards... but I am finally enjoying just being my age and its slipping away from me.

6. I have become horrible at keeping up with technology. I never respond to facebook messages, don't empty my email, and I obviously haven't blogged in a while... But I do miss it. a lot.

So really,... Nothing TOO exciting... at least that I can mention here at this point in time. But I promise if you stick around, you will have some interesting reading in the near future.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

if your age is slipping away from you, i have fallen and i can't get up.

stop that. you're killing me.