Tuesday, September 28, 2010

October

With the change of seasons, I am finally starting to feel like myself again for the first time since E was born. My energy is coming back alongside my motivation. It's a wonderful thing.

As we approach my baby's very first birthday, I can't help but look back on the past year and how much our lives have changed. It seems like we have known her forever; that she has always been a part of our lives. But it also feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital roaming the halls waiting for her to make her grand entrance.

October is a busy month. There will be painting, cleaning, organizing, a garage sale, fall festival, several cakes to make and decorate, pinata making, invitation making/sending, out of town guests, cooking, baking, diaper changing, chasing, playing, big birthday party, shopping, coupon clipping, speaking to youth, choir, church, doctor visits, and just plain loving on my family. I'm excited, but it is definitely a lot so I am trying to take one day at a time.

No comments: