Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's been a while

That moment when you have a million things on your mind that you want to write and then as soon as you sit down and try to put your thoughts into words, you draw a complete blank... That just happened.

It's been a while. I miss blogging. But having 2 kiddos, visitors, a husband who just started a new job, and you know, daily tasks like cooking and cleaning makes it difficult to sit down and write about it all. I plan to write some more personal(ish) blogs here, but I am also going to add something new to this page.

Our family has made a lot of changes to our eating style and a lot of my friends have been asking about it. So, I'm going to start posting some of our recipes and tips for eating Paleo. In those blogs, I'll talk about what "Paleo" is exactly and why we decided to change our diet completely. These recipes are delicious, and I think you will enjoy them whether you are eating 100% or 1% Paleo.

 Also? I make no promises. Any time I get all bushy tailed and bright eyed about blogging again, life happens and I give up within a week. I make no guarantees to the number or frequencies of posts. I hope to eventually move all my "Paleo posts" to separate blog, but I'm going to see how it goes here first.

No comments: