Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bed time blues

In bed.
Screaming.
Out of bed.
SO SLEEPY.
In bed.
Silence.
SCREAMING.
SCREAMING.
SCREAMING.
Out of bed.
Screaming.
Silence.
Screaming.
Silence.
Happy.
In bed.

To be honest, there may have been another in bed/out of bed in there, but at this point I can't remember. I'm just hoping this is not a sign of things to come, because up until tonight we have NEVER had a problem with bed time. Our babe loves her sleep. And also, I never figured out why she was just so upset. I did all of the things mommies are supposed to do and checked all of the places mommies are supposed to check and I still can't figure it out. :(

Other than bed time, today was a good day! I actually had my hubby watch our girl so that I could get a hair cut and I did a little baking. Of course, not all of the baking I wanted to do, but some is better than none! Up until recently, I haven't felt like I've lost all ability to do things as I normally would. My baby was pretty portable and well behaved. Now, she is very demanding and high energy. I'm thankful for the 8.5 months I still got to do things without much issue, but it's getting difficult now. Hopefully this is normal and maybe it will get easier? I can dream, right?

No comments: