Monday, July 28, 2008

Updates!

Since I live in Nashville and have family and friends around the country, I thought I'd elaborate on the happenings in my life. 

My job...
I am still working for my friend/mentor, Vince Wilcox. I really enjoy working from home and spending time with my puppy! This week I am also checking in on 2 other pups, a lab and crazy jack russell pup. 

On another note, I have interviewed with a company I am basically in love with and it went very well. I hesitate to say much more at this point until I have more information. The interview process is a little crazy in that I have to go through 6 interviews. Please pray that I hear back about my 2nd interview soon! (I am on to the next step. I filled out a personality test,...)

My friends...
I go through phases where I think I have the best friends ever and then those relationships sort of fizzle. Right now I see my true friends, old and new and I can't wait to see where those friendships go. 

My church...
We just found out that the church that owns our church building/property is going to sell it for 1.2 million, way out of our budget. So we're looking at this as a positive and praying for God's leading and direction. I'm excited to see where God takes us next! I will also play an important part in the women's bible study which will be awesome as well.

My hubby...
Ben is doing okay. He is hoping to start terminal leave (basically, he'll be done with the army) on Monday. Meaning that when he comes up next time, he won't have to leave again! YAY! Just pray for him as it has been challenging to get all his paperwork and such so he can get out. 

When he gets here, he's planning on taking a security job, looking for a school, and joining the National Guard (for various reasons that make sense, but I won't get into right now). I think he is definitely ready for a new adventure and to live with me full time. (Or maybe not... hehe)

Our wedding...
We're still planning for May, maybe the 9th... We need to check on availability and such. I'm very excited! I've finally picked my colors! That being said, now everything else will hopefully fall into place!

So there it is, the new the old and the ... ? I don't know... 




No comments: