Anyway, today is a good day so you'll have to excuse my
humor attempt at humor.
1. The wait was only 1 hr 15 minutes to get my panel selection for jury duty.
2. I did not have to deal with 100s of very upset people who had to "waste their time" to do their civil duty. The clerks had it the worst. :(
3. I got a call about a potential job opportunity.
4. I got a call saying there was a cancellation this week so I could get my braces off Wednesday at 2:15.
5. I had fajitas for lunch. (I haven't had a fajita in a LONG time. Mmm)
6. I got a call from the orthodontist's office again saying they had made a mistake with my appt on Wednesday. They didn't have enough time, BUT there is an available appointment tomorrow at 9:45 am! Woohoo!
7. I got another call saying the company selected me for an interview!
8. I got to talk to an amazing friend. Unfortunately her day was not going so well.
9. I enjoyed the evening with my husband who surprised me with a bar of Dove Chocolate. (The best kind there is in my opinion)