Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One of these days I will beat Pamela to the tagging

Oh yes, I will. And it will be a wonderful day because then she will have no other choice but to blog what I tell her to blog because I have blogged what she has told me to blog.

Anyway, Pamela at The Dayton Time tagged me and since this week consists of a lot of adjusting and ZERO time, this is just what I needed!

The Rules are...
1. Go to your Documents.
2. Go to the 6th File.
3. Click on your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Pick 6 friends to do the same.


This is a photo of me at at friend's wedding. It was my first time being in someone's wedding. (Well, I sang for my cousin's wedding, but I guess that doesn't really count.) And soon...my big wedding! I'm super excited!

And if you need a meme or a break from your everyday posting, consider yourself tagged. Just let me know if you do so that I can check it out!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

You make it sound like I'm some kind of super graffiti artist.

It's a beautiful picture.

Danae said...

Haha... I don't think that at all. In fact, I appreciate the tagging especially weeks like this! So keep on tagging me, lol.

And thank you...

Keri said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous picture!

Danae said...

I'm pretty much a horrible person for not posting photo credits... Grrr... Of course I didn't take this of myself. My hands are on my ear. The photo was taken by Beth Rose Photography but that is totally me in the pic. I'm usually better at this. Yeesh. ;)