Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hmmm

There have been many posts mulling around my head over the last few days, but I have been too busy to let them out. So hopefully I will manage to recall some of them on a later date and post them then.

It has been a whimsical, fast week. My head is spinning from the hundreds of thoughts running through it at all times. I can't imagine if I couldn't think for a day... I'd probably be bored out of my mind! 

--------------------------

Ben WON TICKETS today! We will be spending 3 days next week going to showcases and such at the Americana Music Fest. Yeah, its true. I can somewhat enjoy "roots music" these days! (Thanks for clarifying, Allyssa!) Pretty sure that's not because of Nashville, but because my husband MADE ME. ;) I am pretty excited about seeing The SteelDrivers and Ben is excited about Steve Earle. What better way to end this crazy week than to win pricey tickets. Okay, I know they're comps but still.

-------------------------
In other news... well, I'll just save that for later.

No comments: