1) Rattle off 6 quirks
2) Then tag 6 more blogs leaving links to their blogs
3) Leave comments on their blogs to let them know that you intend for them to follow suit!
1) I do not enjoy wearing shoes, sneakers,... I would rather go barefoot anywhere... Well, maybe not in public because that's gross.
2) When I wear socks, they have to be on just right. The stitching can not be turned under my foot. And I HATE when socks slide down in my shoe... YUCK. This all started when I was very young. My first year of school as I recall. And I was also late for the bus several times because of it.
3) I don't eat corn pops because of one bad experience I had as a child. It scarred me and several others who road the bus with me. My reputation was never the same... Just kidding about the reputation part... But word of advice: "Don't eat cereal really really fast to catch the bus because you spent too much time getting your socks on straight."
4) I am very anal about organization and cleanliness. I like things a certain way, BUT I rarely have time and energy to keep up with it.
5) I clean my ears practically every day, because I don't like the feeling of water in them after a shower.
6) I used to LOVE driving. Probably because I had so many open country roads to navigate. Now I freak out on the highway, particularly when I am in a lane between 2 other vehicles. I ALWAYS feel like they are coming in my lane. Which to be honest, is true about 40% of the time. (Nashville drivers are crazy!)
I am racking my brain trying to think of 6 bloggers that I can tag that haven't already done this so I've branched into Myspace.
Ben is my husband and best friend
Shelby is my good friend and a fellow military wife.
Allyssa is a friend, past roomie, and a great writer. She just moved back to NC and I miss her dearly.
Kaylei is my beautiful sister.
Lydia is a new friend and one of the most amazing people I've met in a VERY long time.
Kristi is one of my best friends that I met in college.