Monday, December 1, 2008

100th Post and Christmas Cookies

I know I should probably be way beyond 100 posts at this point, but I am not. The 100th post should come sometime next week and I've decided to do something special. I will be giving away at least 1 award to 2 or 3 deserving bloggers. We all love flare, right? Maybe? Okay, I may be the only one... but this award will be pretty special, in my humble opinion. 

Just what sort of award is it? You will have to check back to find out. 

And for Christmas Cookies...

I love baking cookies. It is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I tend to go all out and make a minimum of 15 kinds plus chocolate dipped pretzels, and other candy type treats. I keep some, put some in pretty baggies or plates for friends and family, and take some to work. I will be sharing some of my favorite recipes and tips throughout the next few weeks both here and on my kitchen blog. If I post a recipe over there, I will be sure to let you know! 

No comments: