Thursday, December 11, 2008

Superwoman Award #1


I did the military wife thing for a little while and it was not easy, but it was probably not nearly as difficult as being a military wife and having little ones. I can't begin to imagine... Needless to say the first "Superwoman Award" goes to a military wife and mother. She has 2 little ones and a newborn and managed to move in the same month she had the baby.

A superwoman doesn't have to be perfect, no one is perfect. But they're able to juggle a lot and still be there for anyone who needs it. They put their family and friends' needs above their own. 

The first Superwoman Award goes to...




P.S. Can someone help me... I am trying to get Mister Linky attached to that award/photo. I can set up a Mister Linky but not sure how to attach it to the award.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Awww, thanks! That's so nice :) I'm all hormonal and will probably cry now, lol.

Does this mean I need to pass it on to someone else?

As for the link- do you mean you want people to be able to click on it and have it take them back to your page? Like one of those ones where there's a white box underneath and you can "grab the code"? Or do you mean a link list where you enter your name and it adds you to the list on a particular blog post?